Practical support for the Sea Change – Tai Timu Tai Pari process comes primarily from within partner organisations, via the Project Board.
Members of the Project Board work closely with the Project Steering Group and the Stakeholder Working Group to ensure the project has appropriate resources and support.
The Project Board consists of senior representatives from the Sea Change – Tai Timu Tai Pari project partners – Mana Whenua, Auckland Council, Waikato Regional Council, the Ministry for Primary Industries, the Department of Conservation and the Hauraki Gulf Forum.
Members of the Project Board are:
- Jim Quinn: Auckland Council (Chair)
- Tracey May: Waikato Regional Council (Deputy Chair)
- Paul Majurey: Mana Whenua
- Sean Cooper: Department of Conservation
- Steve Halley: Ministry for Primary Industries
- Tim Higham: Hauraki Gulf Forum