Sea Change – Tai Timu Tai Pari is about ensuring the Hauraki Gulf is a healthy, productive and sustainable resource for all users.
To help you understand the key uses of the Gulf – and the pressures on the Gulf environment – a series of project factsheets is now available. These factsheets are available as PDF files you can read now or download.
Choose from the following factsheets.
- What is Sea Change – Tai Timu Tai Pari? [PDF, 599KB]
- About the Project [PDF, 248KB]
- Pressures on the Hauraki Gulf [PDF, 186KB]
- Commercial and Recreational Fishing [PDF, 1MB]
- Coastal Water Quality [PDF, 441KB]
- Recreation and Tourism [PDF, 548KB]
- Land Use [PDF, 607KB]
- Biodiversity and Biosecurity [PDF, 407KB]
- Sea Level Rise [PDF, 324KB]
- Aquaculture [PDF, 995KB]
- Marine Industry [PDF, 339KB]